IT Pro

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Humana Jud

1. What 3 major learnings/lesson you have learned from this course?

  • Time Management--I've learn how to manage time especially when I was once scolded by our professor for not submitting the documents on time. I cannot blame my instructor on it. It was really my fault. When the last deliverable was given (group deliverable-- SSM Advising Center), we haven't have any overnights etc because we learn to manage time. We have scheduled the project ahead of time so that we could make it through the finals..........
  • Pre-Assessment/Blogs/Pivot Table for DSS,Scenario Manager/IT Outsourcing -- I've learn a lot on this topic
  • SDLC --I'ts a good exercise (SSM case) because we've learned a lot on how to make a DFD, ERD although it's not really perfect but we still learn a lot from it.

2. What should our Instructor should continue to do for this course(IT PRo)?

I guess everything that he have taught to us will be continued so that the next batches will also learn a lot from him especially on time management.

3. What area should we improve on?

I guess there is nothing should be improved on. I really learned a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home